I'm thankful for so much. Let me try to count my blessings. I say try because I know I won't remember them all.
1. Robert is still with me after nearly 47 years. Actually we've known each other for over 47 years, and in February will celebrate our 47th anniversary.
2. My three children are doing well. Rene's job appears stable and all five of her children are doing fairly well. Aiden, the three-year-old I've never gotten to met, loves the book Trockle. Bob has a job, after retirement, that he likes. His wife and girls are doing well. Randy teaches and coaches, which are his passions after his wife and boys. Janelle, Ryan, Colby, and Shane are blessings to Randy and to me.
3. For eleven Thanksgivings I had no idea where Faris and Meena were, or if they even lived. This year I know where they are, and even though I've had no contact with them since they were in Oklahoma in June, I hear about them from Rene, Macayla, and Keri, who do hear from them.
4. Macayla and David are expecting a little girl and have named her Haylee Rose - my fourth great-grandchild.
5. Jacque, my dearest friend, came through open heart surgery and is doing great.
6. I may not agree with how things are going in thi country or in this lifetime, but I know a better and glorious eternity awaits. However, I'm going to enjoy my life here and the people I love for as long as possible.
cross posted on Vivian's Site