Thursday, September 10, 2009
Kreativ Blogger Award for Brain Cells & Bubble Wrap
Jean Henry Mead sent me the Kreativ Blogger Award (translation: Creative Blogger Award). Thank you, Jean.
I'm now required to pass the award to seven bloggers. As many blogs I know that meet the definition of being creative, choosing only seven was difficult. However, after many hours of mental gymnastics, I pass this award to the following:
1. Holly Jahangiri's It's All a Matter of Perspective blog site.
2. Katie Hines - Walking on Water.
3. Aidana WillowRaven's WillowRaven Illustration & Design Plus.
4. Nikki Shoemaker's What Comes from Nikki's Pencil ...
5. Rena Jones Children's Author & Nature Photographer.
6. Lea Schizas' The Writing Jungle.
7. L. Diane Wolfe's Spunk on a Stick.
The rules for the Kreativ Blogger Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
I thanked Jean above and will on her blog. I copied the logo and pasted it above. I linked to Jean's blog and the seven (7) I nominated. I will leave a comment on each blog informing the nominees to come read this post about their nominations.
Now, for the seven (7) things people might find interesting about me; although, I'm not sure what about me might be interesting.
1. I had twenty-two school changes.
2. I lived in Morocco from October of eighth grade until April of ninth grade.
3. Guam is a place I would like to visit, since I lived there in part of the second and third grades.
4. I was born in Texas, but Oklahoma has always been home.
5. I thought marrying a man who had always stayed in one place for over twenty-two years would mean I wouldn't move very much -- boy, was I in for a surprise.
6. Robert and I have lived in thirty-six places in over forty-seven years.
7. We have lived in this house seventeen years -- home at last.