Friday, July 2, 2010
Share the award
Patricia Stoltey was kind enough to pass on The Versatile Blogger Award to me this week. Thank you, Patricia. I'm honored.
This award comes with rules:
1. Thank the person who loved me enough to bestow this gift.
2. Share seven things about myself.
3. Bestow this honor onto 15 newly discovered or followed bloggers – in no particular order – who are fantastic in some way.
4. Drop by and let my fifteen friends know I love them.
*takes deep breath* Here goes, seven bits of information about me:
1. I've had to work long and hard to control my temper. Now, when I get quiet, RUN.
2. I love crepes, especially ones filled with cherry pie filling and topped with whipped cream.
3. My cat, Funny Face, thinks he owns me, but he gives me a lot of freedom to roam. *laugh*
4. The middle of September, I start a blog tour for my new novel Stolen, which comes out in late September.
5. I had four siblings, two who still live; three living children; ten grandchildren; and five great-grandchildren.
6. When I visited Virginia and the DC area some years ago, I couldn't stand Chatham, a former Southern mansion across the river from Fredricksburg. I felt I had to escape from the building and front area. When I went around back to the garden, I felt peace and calm.
7. My imagination has allowed me into the minds of characters in a way that surprise people who know me.
I now pass this award to 15 newly discovered or followed bloggers who are fantastic in some way. Here we go:
1. Rena Jones
2. Lea Schizas - The Writing Jungle
3. Holly Jahangiri - It's All a Matter of Perspective
4. Katie Hines - Walking on Water
5. Ron Adams - Buffalo Chips
6. Dianne Sagan - Life as a Writer
7. Aidana WillowRaven - WillowRaven Illustration & Design
8. Morgan Mandel - Double M's take on books, blogs, dogs, networking & life
9. Helen Ginger - Straight from Hel
10. Stephen Tremp - Breakthrough Blogs
11. L. Diane Wolfe - Circle of Friends
12. Beverly Stowe McClure - Just Breeze
13. Nancy Famolari - Nancy Famolari's Place
14. Mandy Hedrick - Heart Stone
15. Ginger Nielson - Ginger Pixels
I'll now post a message on each blog and have the bloggers visit here to see they have an award.
Thanks again to Patricia for passing this award to me.