Saturday, December 11, 2010

Back to our normal programing

The virtual book tour for Stolen is over. I don't know whether to say it was successful or not, depends on one's definition of success. I enjoyed it, met a few new people, but mainly interacted with those I already knew.

Now I return to normal blogging, whatever normal may be. I'll add book reviews and maybe some interviews, mixed in with writing ideas and suggestions.

I may just have some Christmas posts, maybe a short story or two.

Anyway, please come visit me from time to time. You never know what you might find and even like.

2 comments:

Holly Jahangiri said...

I enjoyed it!

Unfortunately, due to unforeseen circumstances, I was not able to participate as fully as I would have liked to. But I enjoyed having you over on my blog, and judging by the number of visitors I had that day, others enjoyed meeting you there, too!

Penny Lockwood Ehrenkranz said...

Virtual tours are always interesting. It's fun to make new friends and connect with people we already know. I, too, am unsure whether it helps with sales or not, but I think it doesn't hurt to have your name, face, and book cover out on the Internet.