Tuesday, December 28, 2010

More goals for 2011

My previous post included some of the 4RV books coming out in 2011 and some of my personal goals. I promised to give readers a sampling of children's books and books for tweens and teens coming soon.

I always try to keep my promises, so let's begin with those for children:

One of the first to come out in 2011 will be Libby the Odd Squirrel by Lea Schizas and illustrated by Stephen Macquignon.

A New Friend for Dilly, the second in the Dilly series by Rena Jones and illustrated by Lia Oakman, should arrive in bookstores, on Amazon and other online bookstores, and on the 4RV Publishing website not long after the start of the new year.

Another picture book which will be out in 2011 is Carla's Cloud Catastrophe by Beth Bence Reinke and illustrated by Ginger Nielson.

A tween/teen book which just came out the end of 2010 is Dogsled Dreams by Terry Lynn Johnson.

Chapter books on the schedule include Dylan's Tale by Harry Porter and illustrated by Mandy Hedrick and Priscilla Holmes & the Glass Slipper by John Lance and illustrated by Diana Navarro.

The preceding titles are a sample of what people can find at 4RV Publishing. We get many accolades for the quality of the writing and illustrations published by 4RV, as well as the quality of the workmanship of the books themselves.

Another goal I have is to help more excellent books to be available for everyone, readers of all ages.

P.S. Stolen is still available and has been entered into two competitions. I hope to hear from people who read the novel.

3 comments:

Rena Jones said...

Thanks, Vivian! My boys and a lot of my friends are really excited about A New Friend for Dilly coming out.

And you know how much I like squirrels, so I'm going to have to check out Libby! :)

Vivian Zabel said...

I forgot to mention Carla's Cloud Catastrophe by Bethe Bence Reinke and illustrated by Ginger Nielsen which will be out soon, too.

Sheila Deeth said...

Another Harry Porter coming out. That's good news.