Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tomorrow on Vivian's Mysteries


I started posting items dealing with mysteries (authors, books, writing tips, anything mystery related) on Vivian's Mysteries, a specialty blog.

A few weeks back, the mystery world was saddened to hear about the death of Tony Hillerman, one of my favorite authors for many years. Yes, he lived a full life, and he leaves behind a rich legacy. He will still be missed by family, friends, and fans.

Tomorrow I'll post my tribute to Tony Hillerman on Vivian's Mysteries. Perhaps readers will join me for a last goodbye.

Anthony Grove Hillerman, writer, born May 27 1925; died October 26 2008

(note: photo by Kelly Campbell)

cross posted on Vivian's Site




.

2 comments:

Helen Ginger said...

I was saddened to hear about Tony, as well. And Michael Crichton too.

Vivian Zabel said...

It's always sad when we lose someone in our field. I did read some of Michael Crichton's work - uh, watched some, too - but not nearly as much as I did Tony's.