Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Third Time's Charm - Honest Scrap Award

Helen Ginger, in Straight From Hel, tagged Brain Cells & Bubble Wrap for its third Honest Scrap award. Thanks, Helen.

The two requirements for this award, dealing with telling things as they are, letting the scraps, truth, fall where they may, are as follows:

1. List 10 honest things about yourself (make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!).

2. Pass the award on to 7 bloggers.

Ten more honest things about myself? Hmm ... Ten more ...

1. Since I can remember, seeing a bare pantry causes me to panic.
2. I used to love to bake, but now it's a chore rather than fun.
3. My writings come from my imagination, but sometimes they even scare me, Holly.
4. I have a deep fear of being left alone, no one who comes by or even calls.
5. Christmas is still my favorite time of the year, even if dark shadows lurk at the edge of joy.
6. I have "crushes" on Tom Selleck and Mark Harmon. Why couldn't I age as well?
7. I'm more concerned about failing others than failing myself.
8. If I truly believe something is right, I stand fighting to the end.
9. Sometimes, an apology turns away wrath, even if I'm not wrong. "I'm sorry if you thought ..."
10. Life is too short to accomplish all I would like.


Seven blogs to be awarded, and whose owners can copy and attach the award image:

1.Drawing the Lines

2.Squirrel on a Treadmill

3. Brian Porter

4. Stephen's Site

5. Joyce Anthony

I've already sent the award to 14 other blogs, and I can't think of any more that haven't received it from me or from someone else.

Now to contact each blogger and have them come check.


.

2 comments:

Joyce Anthony said...

Wow-we are more alike than I realized. Okay-I'll see what I can come up with :-) Thanks for the award!

Morgan Mandel said...

I've never been good at baking, but I did use to cook really nice meals when I was first married.

Now we take turns with the microwave. It's so much easier.

Morgan Mandel
http://www.morganmandel.com
http://morganmandel.blogspot.com