Wednesday, August 12, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award



I had noticed that some blogs were getting this lovely little award, but I just agreed with the blogs awarded. Then I opened an email from Katie Hines to discover she had awarded Brain Cells & Bubble Wrap. Thank you, Katie.

Then today, my Google alert notified me that Heather Paye also awarded my blog. Wow! Thanks, Heather.

I'm doubly blessed.

According the the rules, as listed below, I now need to pass the award on to others.

The rules:
1) Accept the award, and don’t forget to post a link back to the awarding person.
2) Pass the award on.
3) Notify the award winners.

I accept the award and feel very honored. I posted a link back to Katie Hines and to Heather Paye. Thank you, ladies.

I pass the award to Crystalee Calderwood, Nikki Shoemaker, and Aidana WillowRaven.

One never knows what Crys will post in her blog, but it's always interesting and makes readers want to go back for more.

Nikki and Aidana both approach books and publishing from the art and design point of view, and they help me (and others) understand that part of the book field.

So many more blogs are worthy of this award, but I never know who has already received it. Hopefully those who receive will spread the honor.



.

3 comments:

Rena Jones said...

Congrats!

Dawn Embers said...

Congratulations.

That is a neat little award. You have a great blog here.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Congratulations!

L. Diane Wolfe “Spunk On A Stick”
www.circleoffriendsbooks.blogspot.com
www.spunkonastick.net
www.thecircleoffriends.net